Tuesday, October 31, 2017

The Artist

The Artist who molded the world I see,
Who paints the sky so beautifully.

The Musician who makes birds sing,
Waves to crash upon the shore and wind to whistle through the trees.

The Architect who built the mountains
And created deep, bubbling fountains.

The Producer who put the world in motion -
Creatures on land and in the ocean.

The Director who gives the sea its bounds,
He guides the birds' traveling rounds.

The Author of all history,
And still He writes my life story.

All these things, but He still made me.
The world is His, but He still wants me.

All He made, He made to share.
That's just one way He shows He cares.

Before I was born, He molded me.
He sees in me His unsurpassable beauty.

He gave me a voice to raise.
He longs to hear my loving praise.

A foundation laid, stronger than stone,
He asks that I let Him build my home.

He gives me the air I breathe
And wants my life to shine for the world to see.

He shows me where I need to go
And tells me what I need to know.

So I will let Him write and write
And in my life display His might.

Because with all these things, He still made me
And with all He has, He still loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment